Have an idea of a way to partner with the Manor Schoolhouse Foundation?
Want to create a personal fundraising initiative or project?
• Board positions are voted on every spring. To submit your name to the nominating committee, email email@example.com
• Want to help out with events and outreach activities? Sign up to be on our expert list of volunteers, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking New Board Members
The Manor Schoolhouse Foundation’s Mission is to partner with the community to provide resources, maximize innovative practices and support teaching and learning for all students in Manor ISD. Our current Focus Areas are below.
* Grow Partnerships: The Foundation builds and fosters partnerships with the community, businesses and families who share a common goal: raising private funds to support innovation in teaching and enhancing the quality of education for all students in Manor ISD.
* Fund Programs That Work: The Foundation shares the District’s vision to focus on programs that help students reach their potential and positively impact the future.
* Support Innovators in The Classroom: The Foundation is committed to awarding grants that help teachers unleash new and creative approaches to drive achievement in the classroom and provide new opportunities for students. Data will be used to evaluate the results.
We are looking forward to connecting with individuals who are passionate about education and board service to join our Board of Directors and assist the organization in accomplishing our mission.
Individuals selected to join the Board of Directors will serve an initial term of three years, from July 2019 – August 2022, at which time they will be eligible to serve an additional full term.